Do you own a Mac? Well, you already have a ton of retro games on your Mac. Bet you didn’t know that! There’s a way to play them with out having to download anything! Its super simple! Just follow the steps below and your get the hidden games right on your Mac!
- Press “Command” and “Space Bar” at the same time.
- Then search “Terminal” Then a Terminal window will open.
- Simply type “emacs”
- Then press the “ESC” key.
- Then just press “X” (A list of games should start to pop up)
- Type “5×5, doctor, dunner, gomoku, landmark, pong, solitaire, snake, or Tetris” to play one of those games.
Told you it was super easy to do! Oh, before I forget to tell you if you want to exit out of the game press “Control + X” then “Control + C”