Cleaning an Apple Watch Sport could never be easier. Seriously. Its SUPER easy. I recommend cleaning your watch band every week or so. I use a a white band which does get more dirtier, so i clean it about every 4 days so. Heres who to clean you Apple Watch Sport band.
- Remove both sides of your Apple Sport band,
- After that Sit your Apple Watch aside.
- Then Find a where you are ok to fill it with water.
- Only fill the sink just enough to get the watch band under water.
- Find some soap id your watch has marker, pen, etc on it.
- Then Find a rag. ( If you want to)
- Just start rubbing off the watch band with water and soap (if needed.)
- You band should start to look a lot cleaner. If not just keep putting it under water and rubbing it until you get the dirt etc off your band.
- After cleaning just put your bands back on your watch and you should be good to go!